The mission of ANPC is to promote science-based policies that are cost effective and that facilitate the use and management of nutrients by the agriculture and forestry sectors to produce safe and abundant supplies of food, fiber, and fuel, while maintaining and promoting water quality.
- Support, maintain and promote voluntary, incentive based programs
- Address all nutrient sources
- Facilitate discussion of nutrient issues among a diverse group of stakeholders both in the agriculture community and beyond
- Focus on key priority issues to which we may add value
- Pursue outcomes with clearly defined deliverables for use for members advocacy
- Engage in direct legislative and regulatory advocacy